The Agenda of the Party under different heads -
- To work towards eradication of poverty, illiteracy, and ill-health.
- Given the fact that India is grossly overpopulated, to encourage more and more people across all communities to accept the norm of One-child Family without having any bias against any gender.
- To work for eradication of caste and caste-based prejudices and dropping of caste-based tags and surnames.
- To campaign for the removal of all the feudal bases of Inequality.
- To work for redistribution of excess landed property which are with religious organizations among the homeless poor.
- To study the feasibility of having one currency worldwide, called Globo, on the model of the single ‘Euro’ Currency for all the countries of the European Union.
- To reduce carbon footprint of the society and promote equitable and environment-freindly development.
- To move beyond monetary economic measures like GDP and adopt more inclusive measures like Human Development Index and Human Happiness Index for assessing progress and well-being
Political and Administrative
- To make India and every State thereof corruption-free and in order to do so the CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation), CVC (Central Vigilance Commission) and ED (Enforcement Directorate) are to have clear functional independence from Government of India and the same principle is to be in vogue at the level of each State.
- To ban the entry of criminals into politics. No criminal shall be entitled to contest any election at any level.
- To have a multi-party government in line with Switzerland. This will prevent political horse-trading and over-representation of smaller parties in government.
- To work with zeal and enthusiasm for the generation of 'ethical administration' so as to break and ruin the network of mafia that is virtually running a parallel government thereby pushing the state apparatus into irrelevance.
- To give real meaning to the ethical adage that reads: “Be you ever so high, the law is above you."
- Voting age needs to be reduced from 18 to 16.
- To work for introduction of Mixed Member Proportional Representation System of Election so that every vote is valued equally and every Political Party gets represented in proportion to its vote share. This will prevent the gross political injustice resulting out of the current FPTP (first-past-the-post) system of election.
- Indirect election ignores the role of the people. Hence, members of the Rajya Sabha are to be directly elected (as it happens for US Senate) by the people under the principle of Proportional Representation system.
- The Vote of no-confidence system in our Parliamentary Democracy is destructive in nature. A motion of no-confidence can only be brought forward if there is a positive majority for the alternative leader (this variation is called Constructive Vote of no-confidence).
- Access to quality education must be available to one and all. This will help in wiping out the wide gap that exists between the rich and the poor.
- The content of the education needs to be uniform across all educational institutions. It should be such so as to help each student to imbibe inquisitiveness, fearlessness, scientific temper and love for humanity (liberty, equality, fraternity, and human dignity) and environment. The aim of education is to shape the individuals on the path of truth, non-violence, frealessness, globe-in-mind attitude, and a temperament never to exploit any other human being in any manner.
- All education should be public funded and managed by the state. Education must not be treated as a business concern. And all private institutions should be regulated/taken over by the state.
- No religious activity of any kind (such as: religious prayers, idol-worship, and establishing temples, churches, mosques, and other religious shrines) is to be conducted in the premises of any educational Institute.
- The medium of education should be English from primary level. This does not mean we have any disrespect to any vernacular language. Promoting English medium education will give students a greater access to knowledge and improve their employability in India and outside. Vernacular literature and language subjects will continue to be taught as before.
- To strive hard to make all academic institutions co-educational and non-discriminatory. Provision of uniform quality education to one and all will make in course of time caste-based reservation totally unnecessary.
- To get the Institution of Marriage reformed on monogamous lines by securing for all the Indian citizens a Common Uniform Civil Code in fulfillment of the Directive Principle provided under Art 44 of Constitution of India.
- To encourage exogamous love marriages so that the society can transcend the borders of caste, creed, and economic status.
- The marriage age for boys and girls should be made equal and the same must be 18.
- All teenage lovers and runaway couples opposed by the parents and society at large because of the caste and status related prejudices, must be saved by the state and its police and courts of law.
- To work against dowry system and horoscope-based practices
- Government to open free 'Marriage Registration Offices' at the gram panchayat level, at the ward level or sub-ward level of the urban municipalities. These offices will organise and promote dowryless, casteless, classless, priestless, status-free love marriages criss-crossing all the boundary lines of caste, religion, language, economic status and nationality.
World Government and World Peace
- To work towards the formation of world parliament and world government - which would lead to disbanding of national armies and allied forces and in turn bring an end to arms race. World government is to maintain international peace and security of all the people of the world. Huge money now wasted in defence budget will be spent on people's health and education, and other developmental and humanitarian activities. World government will pave the way for standard uniform laws, global citizenship, global currency, and world anthem. It will address the problems of global dimension such as global warming, terrorism, and exploitation and discrimination in all forms.